Only Love

Only Love

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

January 11, 2011 - 011111

Good Numbers today!
I am feeling the best I have felt in a few days!  Being here with Mooji and Mt. Aruncachula there is a bit of purging going on.... I thought I was done!  I am so kidding really I am.  Humour is a good thing.  I had an Ayruvadic Massage today - 2 hours!!! I entered bliss... I have booked myself in again. 

Tomorrow I will meet with a women at the age of 75 has organized housing for the widows of India!  http://www.kamat.com/kalranga/women/widows/ Can you imagine starting this at her age... she is truly being guided and making a difference. Please check out her web site! I will meet some of the widow's, see what they have made to sell to assist in supporting them.

I have uploaded pictures again but still on facebook! 

One Heart, One Spirit, On Love

Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment